Miami Tax Consultation
Tax Preparation 2016
When you are ready to prepare a Miami Tax Consultation there are a few steps you should take. There is more to it than just scheduling an appointment and showing up to properly prepare for a consultation with Kerr Consultants.
Prepare for your Miami Tax Consultation
- Schedule an appointment with our professional Tax Consultants at Kerr Koncepts as promptly as possible. The sooner you schedule your appointment the faster you will receive any refund you may be expecting.
- Gather information returns, the following are forms for information returns you may need (you can find more of the types of forms you need here)
- Form W-2
- Form SSA-1099 if you received Social Security benefits
- Form W-2Gs for gambling winnings
- Several 1099 forms – income such as cancellation of debt (1099-C), dividends (1099-D), interest (1099-INT), and non-employee compensation paid to independent contractors (1099-MISC)
- Various 1098s (Mortgage interest statement), student loan interest (1098-E) and tuition payments (1098-T)
- Schedule K-1s for entities in which you have an ownership interest such as partnerships, S corporations, limited liability companies, trusts or estates
- Gather your receipts, sometimes it’s hard to keep track of all your receipts but it is important to start a system to collect them throughout the year for deductible expenses. For example, certain medical costs, property taxes, expenses that are job related or investment related. Try and stay as organized as possible, this way it will take your tax consultant less time, providing you with a smooth flowing Miami Tax Consultation.
Contact our Professionals at Kerr Koncepts
A great way to ensure you have everything together the first time, make a checklist! As you gather your records and documents mark it off your list.
Contact Kerr Koncepts to receive Tax Application Help to ensure you are using the right forms when filing for tax and for greater efficiency to receive your tax refunds quicker. Call today at (305) 387-5880 or click here to make an appointment.